Baby Gaga Ticker

baby growth

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker

Baby at 12 1/2 Weeks

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Las Vegas

Hi All!
Well Ron and I had a wonderful trip out to las Vegas this past weekend. Amongst our activities were a trip to the Hoover Dam, hotel hopping, roulette & black jack, a Kenny Wayne Shephard concert, and of course the Shelby 427 race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Duke played on Saturday and wouldn't you know it... just because we are on vacation doesn't mean we don't find a nice comfy place to watch the game.
Ron was a wonderful companion! Needless to say, pregnancy & Vegas aren't exactly a match made in heaven. All the walking made me very tired, but Ron was a trooper and was always making sure I had everything I needed! We had a great time at the race on Sunday. Thanks to Ron, we scored some pretty nifty Pit Hot Passes so we were able to watch the whole race from the inside! I've included a link to pictures so I hope you all enjoy them!

Las Vegas 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment