Baby Gaga Ticker

baby growth

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker

Baby at 12 1/2 Weeks

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

21 Weeks

Hi Everyone! It's been a couple weeks since my last post! Sorry for the delay! Once we found out it is a "he" we've been so excited and I've been going a little nuts at the baby stores. So what's going on this week? Well... I am officially over the hump. At 21 weeks, there are only 19 more weeks to go! The mere thought of having this little baby in 19 weeks... 4 1/2 months.... is CRAZY/EXCITING/SCARY/ETC.
So you might be asking yourself a few questions.
1. What does Carter look like right now?
Answer... A little something like this, but with baby boy parts:
2. How are we decorating the room?
The room is painted a very friendly soft yellow. We have already picked out our crib bedding ( don't worry, there will be plenty of other stuff we need on our registry). Here is a picture of what the crib bedding will look like in case you are interested... and of course you are :)

3. Why haven't you sent us pictures of your cute baby bump?
Well.. the answer to this one is simple. I don't really have one. Carter is in there and it growing just like he should be.. however... I just haven't developed that typical basketball bump just yet. Ron assures me that i'll wake up one day and POOF.. i'll have the bump. As soon as that bump appears, I promise you...I will take tons of cute pictures.

Thanks for checking in this week! Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stephanie,Ron, and Carter. G.M.Luanne and I went looking at baby things today! We liked all the things we saw at Target. That made the time of Carter's arrival seem so close. Love you MewMaw Hall

    ReplyDelete