Baby Gaga Ticker

baby growth

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker

Baby at 12 1/2 Weeks

Monday, January 12, 2009

Shopping

Mom and I had a great time on Sunday browsing through the baby section at Target and then the entire Babies R' Us store. The choices were endless and I have a feeling that it will be a little overwhelming trying to make sure I have the "appropriate" car seat, crib, stroller, etc.
There are just so many options, it will be hard to know which one is the safest.

On decor for the nursery, I have decided that I will stick with a gender neutral theme. I really just love the simplicity of primary colors. Of course, as soon as we find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl, I'm sure to add those gender specific touches everywhere I can.

That's all for today. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment