Baby Gaga Ticker

baby growth

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker

Baby at 12 1/2 Weeks

Monday, January 5, 2009

An Introduction....

Hi everyone and thanks for visiting my first ever blog. With the upcoming addition to our family, I felt a blog might be the best way to keep everyone informed.



My goal is to update this blog each Monday and then each time there is something "important" to share.
The ultrasound picture was taken at 6 weeks and 1 day. I had a positive pregnancy test on December 15 an didn't last one day before I had to tell Ron.
I let him in on the secret by buying a Duke Blue Devils crib mobile that plays the glorious Blue Devil fight song. Surely, our child will grow to love the Devils as I have.





NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker


Happening This Week:
Doctor Appt Wednesday @ 11:00am

No comments:

Post a Comment